‘every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.’ – Deepak Chopra
I’ve listed below are some examples of my work to give you an idea of the scope of work I can deliver. It’s not an exhaustive or highly detailed list so if you don’t see what you are looking for or need more information please don’t hesitate to contact me.
All my work is bespoke and can be tailored to meet your particular needs or the needs of your organisation.
14 & 21 January 2021 – Let’s Talk Challenging Conversations
Two half day workshops will cover some of the basics about why these situations occur; strategies for achieving the best results plus tools and tips for managing them in the moment.
Mentoring & Personal Development
- Career Development
- Career Cross Roads
- Life Review
- Draw Your Future © thought sketching
Problem Solving & Change Management
- Conflict Resolution – supporting volunteer managers to manage problems; mediating for successful outcomes; investigating conflict/complaint management
- Leading Volunteer Teams Through Change – supporting managers to lead teams through change and teams; enabling teams to adapt to change
Volunteer Program Development
- Strategy Development for new or existing programmes
- Project Development/Delivery e.g. people development; recruitment & selection
- Review and Evaluation e.g. project/activity review; policy/documentation review
- Superhero Volunteer Management – addressing the challenges and opportunities of managing and leading volunteers in our constantly changing society. Including, what good volunteer management looks like; balancing the needs and aspirations of new recruits alongside established teams; understanding why problems happen and what to do about it.
- Wellbeing and Resilience for Volunteer Managers – Recognising the signs of ‘burn out’; personal resilience and boundary setting; creating support networks.
- Engaging Stakeholders Through Open Space – using the Open Space technique to bring together disparate groups of stakeholders to collaborate on problem solving and project design
Presentations & Conferences
- Chairing national and regional conferences
- Delivering conference presentations and/or leading workshops
- Presentations to trustees/senior managers/key stakeholders
- Online Facilitation and Workshops
Carol is an inspiring and creative person who will bring a positive outlook to any project. There is no problem too small and Carol is fantastic at breaking down a challenge to identify the best solution and approach. She truly brings others with her in the development and implementation of work, always with the friendliest and down to earth approach. I have enjoyed working with her so much and would advise anyone who gets the chance to take it. You will not just get brilliant results but have fun along the way!
Keeley Mooney, RBL